Monday, July 10, 2017

welcome to my home


something living ~ my happy garden....
+
the view from my balcony



learning to love salad
+
baking for resident parties
+
peonies my mom brought me when she visited
+
flowers outside the Medical Center




living room/bookshelf
{the must-haves; I left a full bookshelf in my parent's house}
+
guest room & travel center
{stuffed animals & cool things from other countries & exercise stuff here}
+
my bedroom
{the best; I sleep like a rock for 5 hours here XD}
+
laundry room/study room
{the quote wall came with me, see}





Bless this house, O Lord we pray
make it safe by night and day
Bless these walls, so firm and stout
keep want and trouble out
Bless the roof and chimney tall
let Thy peace lie over all
Bless the door that it may prove
ever open to joy and love
Bless these windows shining bright
letting in God's heavenly light
Bless the folk who dwell within
keep them pure and free from sin
Bless us that one day we may dwell
O Lord with thee.
~Anon



7 thoughts shared:

Jessica Greyson said...

Sooooooooooooooooo lovely! <3 Love your little nest! <3

Katherine Sophia said...

XD Thank you! <3

Christine Smith said...

AWWWWWW!!! I ADORE IT. So cozy and happy! ^_^

Ashton said...

Love your place! (love the bookshelf with all the books!)

Katherine Sophia said...

Thank you, Christine! I am finding myself quite at home here. XD

:D Yesssss the bookshelf is necessary to anywhere I live, Ashton. XD

wisdomcreates said...

Nice place!
I'm 8 months into being married after living at home, and I'm still trying to figure out this decorating thing.
Also, I have the exact same bookshelf unit...

Katherine Sophia said...

Thank you!
Haha, yes...I've been decorating my various bedrooms for years, and my style kind of filters out into the rest of my place, but the whole how-to-make-a-living-room-inviting-with-only-2-chairs...I'm learning. XD
That's so funny! It's a good little bookshelf. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails