Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I'm the Doctor


Or at least I hope to someday be... ;) But ay-yi-yi...


Did doctors become the new lawyers or something? How did I miss that? 
Anyway, I just about died laughing watching ^.



This, on the other hand, is slightly frightening... 


Oh, yay for doctors...





LOL Did you have any idea there were so many ways of saying a simple phrase? XD









But, staying away from space travel, this just about sums it up:
lol



Any other clips I should have included here?

3 thoughts shared:

Jessica said...

*GIGGLE* BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT!!!!! AMAZING AND WOW!!!!! You are going to be a doctor!!! :)

<3 U

Jessica

Vicki said...

AH HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!! That was probably the funniest collection of videos I've seen in a very long time!!! Goodness, now you make me want to become a doctor too! :-D :-D :-D

Excuse me while I go collapse on the couch from sheer delight and hilarity ... *plop* :-D

Love,
Vicki

Katherine Sophia said...

If every I quit getting distracted by random video clips and start studying for the MCAT, Jessica... *giggle* :) But Oh, then I can go around saying "I'm the doctor, by the way, if anyone's interested... Would you like to see how fast I can put you in a hospital?" XD

LOL, Vicki! Glad you enjoyed it! I needed to do something before going off to drive 2 hours to shadow 8 hours tomorrow... :D They made me laugh pretty hard, which was good. XD

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails