Friday, July 10, 2015

a request...

I love scheduled posts. XD When this particular post appears, I will be arriving at a testing center, where I will spend the next 8 and 1/2 hours answering questions on anything and possibly everything I have learned in the past two years. The results of this test will be a huge factor in determining which field of medicine I am allowed to go into, as well as where I will be able to complete my training (if anywhere - failing it means very bad things when it comes to residencies choosing students to train). Prayers at any point during the day are much coveted...and hopefully I will be back on blogger soon! :)

6 thoughts shared:

Ashton said...

Praying for you! Glad to see some sort of blogpost (even if it is a scheduled one!) <3

serena said...

Oh wow, what a day! Blessings on your journey, whatever results you receive (praying you do well!).

Christine Smith said...

Absolutely praying for you, girl! You're so dedicated to your studies, I know you have this. *hugs*

wisdomcreates said...

I'm praying. I'll be doing an 8-hour exam soon as well. So my thoughts and prayers are with you. God bless you! Make a 100%

Vicki said...

Just said a very heartfelt prayer for you!!! I'm so proud of you and your hard work! <3

~ Vicki

Katherine Sophia said...

Thank you all sooooooo much! your prayers and encouragement mean a lot to me. :D I appreciate you all so much!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails