Monday, May 5, 2014

So. One day last week



I went to a party.

and then somebody said hello to me...
a friend arrived a bit later and was like...you're being social!!!! O.O Yes. I do actually do that occasionally.

But I understand what she meant. Because most of the time this is me:


and my friends are like:


and I'm like:


and then I go talk to fellow med students and it's like:


And they say


and I say:


and they say:

and I say




but it's  good bad idea, so I'll stop here. Just wanted to say hi...hope you're all doing well and I'm still [relatively] alive and studying [except for when I'm at parties, apparently - it was fun to not study for a bit XD] and slowly becoming adjusted to my new life. At some point I want to put together some posts on what awesome stuff I've learned, but right now I'm trying to focus on learning it, so that may have to wait for a bit. :) 



6 thoughts shared:

ashley tahg said...

THE FIRST GIF THE FIRST GIF AH AH AHAH WHAT DRAMA IS THAT FROM I KNOW IT I KNOW THAT FACE I KNOW THAT LOOK

Jack said...

Parties frighten me. Someone mentions them and I run the other way. I can be sociable at work and when it is required, but usually I like to be in my room, like you, pretending I don't exist.

Emily said...

I love your GIF posts. ^.^

Katherine Sophia said...

oh, the first drama....erm...it's gotta be Shut Up Flower Boy Band, Ashley. Unless he was in another drama earlier... :) *thinks* I don't know... XD

Hee, Jack...I love parties when I know all the people...when I don't and I have a bunch of studying to do...let me go back to my room, please... XD

Thank you, Emily! :D

Ashton said...

*chuckles* Glad to see you're still alive! Well, I'm kinda posting late, so hopefully you *are* alive O.o
;)

Katherine Sophia said...

alive at the moment...enjoying the spring and pretending I don't have another 5-6 weeks of school...thanks for checking! ;D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails