Sunday, August 18, 2013

Oh, it's here already.



I thought this fit...and then I realized, no, my summer is a puddle. Quite entirely melted and gone.

Somehow I thought it would be a lot longer...which resulted in this being my reaction to the arrival of moving day:

WHERE DID YOU COME FROM????
I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT.

Perhaps because it slid itself in after an crazy weekend that included driving some 16 hours and sleeping on a bed harder than most floors and coming back to try to help my mom organize a few last things at our house and get everything set up for school...
But however it managed to sneak up on me, for sure at one point I looked at my mom and went:


And she went:


and I went...


and then I went




But actually I like being weird, and tomorrow the real insanity begins.  :D

I've already got my bucket list written. 

See?

okay,

because of this:


I don't want to just survive this - this is 4 years of my life and I want to live them abundantly. 


Awake. 
Aware.
Abiding.
and Abundant life.


:D

3 thoughts shared:

Jessica Greyson said...

Tomorrow is going to be amazing!!!! YOU HAVE THIS GIRL OF DESTINY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO GET IT!!!!!!!!
LOVEYOU!!!!!!
Jessica

Tabitha E. said...

Yay! a Gif story!
Thank you for doing that for me :-)Quietly 'seals' gifs for personal collection.
Have fun at Med. school!
Tabitha

Katherine Sophia said...

Thank you Jessica!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you are most welcome, Tabitha. XD I wish I had time to do them all the time - they're fun to put together. XD And Thanks! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails