Monday, October 1, 2012

a story in .gifs...


The beginning of the semester was nearly a full month ago... that first moment when the whole class was sitting there, expectantly waiting... 


and the professor came in all 


and the subtext was all


And they start out with the whole, say your name, major, and something interesting about yourself. 

And everyone goes:

or 
or

or


and inside you're just like:




But that was just the beginning. 

Then the professor started actually teaching. And he's all, Are we good?


and there's that one smart kid in the front row who's like:
  

but most people are like:



or


or


and then when the professor calls on you you're just like...


and the communications majors are all talking about parties and fun and their friends and your whole class is like... Friends?


And now it's the night before the test and you're like:




and your roommates look at you studying and go:


and you're just like


and pretty soon they all go to bed and then you start going:


and then you wake up and realize it's time for the test:


and you  put on your favorite outfit


and get to class and look at the first page of the test and, sure enough, your immediate reaction is:



followed instantly by:


but then afterwards everyone is like DID IT GO WELL? and you're just like... 



or at least that's what we're hoping for here, right? XD 


I had 1 test last week, 3 this week, and 2 next week. Prayers appreciated, as always... Otherwise, I just hope you enjoyed this randomness. XD
Okay, off to go study... ;) 



biting the bullet... or a lime... or... studying... yup... 


10 thoughts shared:

Miss Melody Muffin said...

I'm cracking up!!!!!!!! Brilliant post, Katherine!

I'll definitely be praying for you. All those tests! Whew!!

Vicki said...

AH HA HA HA HA!!!!! That was completely awesome, Katherine Sophia!! You're a genius!!!

Yes, of course I'll be praying for your tests! Keep studying ... er, biting limes ... or whatever ... :-D

Hugs,
Vicki

Rachel said...

I absolutely loved this!!! Had me cracking up!!

Jessica said...

*totally dies and reads 10 times* PRAYING FOR YOU!!!!!!

Jessica

Miss Melody Muffin said...

I tagged you! http://thesplendorfalls.blogspot.com/2012/10/favorite-characters-tag-part-four-my.html

You'll hear from me later tonight or tomorrow!

Katherine Sophia said...

XD Glad you all enjoyed it! I had a lot of fun putting it together. And thank you so much for your prayers! They definitely helped! :)

And thank you for the tag, Melody! :D It looks really fun! Quite looking forward to hearing from you... :)

shieldmaidenthoughts said...

I ADORED THIS.
And it isn't just because I instantly recognized the gif of Donghae, INFINITE, and Jang Geun Suk.
And almost died laughing as a result.

Katherine Sophia said...

LOL The Jang Geun Suk one cracks me up every time I see it... all together... *shakes head*
It's nice that you get my Korean obsession. XD

Emily said...

Aaaaand now I just read this and literally was laughing out loud. I love this posts. ^.^ (But I mentioned that...)

Katherine Sophia said...

XD glad you enjoyed it, Emily! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails