Thursday, September 20, 2012

Unstoppable

The day after posting this, I received an email from WaterBrook Multinomah Publishing about promoting Nick Vujicic's new book, Unstoppable. Too perfect. :) 



We all have problems, don't we? Things that make our lives just that much more difficult, our days that much harder to get through. Somehow seeing his testimony is always just a encouragement to look past whatever is in my way, to open my eyes and see God, and to want, no matter what is going on, to be a light.
If you are interested in his book, the first chapter can be read here for free!

2 thoughts shared:

Vicki said...

Hi Katherine Sophia! Thank you for leaving me a comment with your prayer request - I will be praying for those precious girls and for their parents, as well as for you and the ones who do get to study together. I hope your study goes great!! :-)

Love,
Vicki

Katherine Sophia said...

Thanks so much, Vicki!! I got one more yes this evening, so I am excited. :D It's going to be who God wants there, and I'm looking forward to it. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails