Sunday, February 5, 2012

And the winner is...

  


The Ink Slinger! Congratulations, Corey! :) I will send you an email with the code, since it's an e-card. 

Thank you all for entering, and also for the questions - I was planning on posting the answers today... but this week did not go entirely as planned, particularly the parts where I got a cold, pretty much skipped sleeping entirely two nights, and forgot about a lab report I was going to have to write... and so deleted some information that would have been very useful in writing it. :P But such is life, and after I take my Physics test and my Biochem test, I will either need a break or else be very depressed - either way a blog post might be just what I need. :D 

So, I hope you all have a gorgeous week and you will be seeing me around again in a relatively short time! ;)

3 thoughts shared:

Corey P. said...

Awesome... and weird, too. I never win anything. :)
Thanks for hosting the giveaway!

Constitution Girl said...

Hurrah! Congratulations, Corey, ol' inky! I am having visions of what you're going to do with it...... :)

Katherine Sophia said...

Glad you won this then! Enjoy whatever you got with it! :D

Thanks for entering! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails