Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Ohhhhh, this is soo me...


Tired is my usual unfortunate state of being... :P

Extremely Hyper is what I become after getting 3 hours of sleep and then running to class to turn in the homework I was up doing until 4am the night before...
Slightly Sleepy is what I hit after that, though if I get in the car it gets dangerously close to Knock Out. (Yeah, that's bad... That's when I need to not be driving...)

Super Sleepy is me when I finally sit down to do some serious science reading...

and Cranky, ahem, is indeed a stage, though one I try not to reach too often.

7 thoughts shared:

Emily Shae said...

=)) That's me!!!!!!!

Constitution Girl said...

Sleepy or not sleepy, Happy Birthday to you! :)

shieldmaidenthoughts said...

HAPPY (slightly late) BIRTHDAY! I hope it was absolutely awesome :)
~ Mirriam

Vicki said...

Hey Katherine Sophia!

Jessica at safirewriter told us today was your birthday - so I want to wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY with lots of friends and family and fun - and cake, of course!! :-D :-D :-D

Have a great day, my friend!

Love,
Vicki

Corey P. said...

Ok, I know I'm pretty late on this, but I stopped by SafireWriter's blog, and she encouraged her readers to hop over here and wish you,

Happy birthday!

So there. :)

faith hope love ღ said...

nice post! thanks for sharing... blessings...soraya

Katherine Sophia said...

Isn't it just awful, Emily? lol

Thank you, Constitution Girl! :D It was a sleepy day, but good! XD

And thank you too, Miriam! Oooh... *loves your blog* *wishes it was not finals month* :P I need to start commenting a lot more! :)

Thank you Vicki! The cake was amazing. LOL And of the course family and friends were too. ;)

It just made my birthday last longer, Corey! Thanks! :) And I keep wanting to comment on your blog as well, and totally running out of time... :P

I'm glad you liked it, Soraya! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails