Thursday, November 10, 2011

What I'm thankful for today...



1.) BEDTIME! *happy sigh* Very much looking forward to falling asleep... :)



2.) One of my professors was nice today! :) Remember I got my homework done early? Turns out I got it done really early... I did the homework for Friday instead of for Tuesday. *headdesk* :P Totally don't know how that happened there - usually I'm more on top of things, really I am. (Though you never know what you'll learn about me this month! :D) So I got ready to do the next assignment and realized it was the one I'd just turned in... :P So I went up to his office, rather fully expected him to say TOO BAD, but God is good. :D My professor was super fine with it and gave me a different problem to do. 'Course, it was like 5 times harder than the other one, but I'm happy. :)


3.) Fuzzy Blankets! :D I love 'em! They're marvelous when I'm trying to study and not freeze to death at the same time... (i.e. all this evening :) 

And that reminds me of...

4.) My throw shawl! It's brown and amazing and utterly perfect for snuggling up in to read. I generally don't like doing school stuff while wearing it - it's too soft and cozy for that. :D Every time I wear it makes me super happy, and I don't want to associate school with all my memories - a marvelous friend gave it to me, and it's sooo perfect I love it to pieces. Though hopefully not for a very long time. :)


5.) Candles at supper tonight! Candles make everything prettier... :) 


6.) My little sister. She cracks me up sometimes... and she's been giving me tons of much-needed hugs lately!


7.) The quotes I'm going to put up tomorrow!  :D lol

'Night everybody!

2 thoughts shared:

inkslingerblog said...

"I got my homework done early? Turns out I got it done really early... I did the homework for Friday instead of for Tuesday."

LOL! Ok, I'm a rather crazy person, but I can honestly say I've never done that. Thanks for the inspiration though... ;)

- Corey P.

Katherine Sophia said...

LOL, be inspired! Just don't turn the assignment in early once you do it. ;) :p

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails