Monday, November 7, 2011

Let us be thankful, and so worship God - Hebrews 12:28


 "Seven time a day do I praise You..." Psalm 119:164

Today I'm Thankful For:


not my image

1.) Wind! It may increase my walk-to-school time, and cause finding clothes to wear slightly more difficult, but... fall wind is FUN! :D (When it's -30 F I won't be saying that, but right now... ;)








this isn't either... wish it was...


2.) Cookies! They make college survivable... so long as you don't eat too many. ;) (By the way, did you know that if you randomly google "cookie" the results are mostly chocolate chip? :)




pretty clearly not mine...
 
3.) Working out! I took time today to get some exercise in because I was sick of waiting to find time... it was nice! :D








*drools* *sigh* Nope, not mine



4.) Stories! More specifically, God teaching me through stories - when I realize something through a story, it seriously gets my attention. :) 









unfortunately... :P

5.) Simple physics homework! I'm done with it already and it's not due until tomorrow morning! LOL















6.) Finding new music! The one Dickens book I like... Does this make anyone else want to start crying??


not mine in the making... I want it to be mine in the remembering





7.) My incredible life.

3 thoughts shared:

Emii said...

Wow, I really like that last picture -- it's so... confronting.

Can do mom said...

I love reading what others are thankful for. You are right to focus on God's many blessings in your life. It's too easy to focus on the negative when in reality, even on the worst days, we are richly blessed.

Katherine Sophia said...

It makes you realize how much you have, doesn't it Emii? I thought it was good. :)

It's fun to see everyone's Thanksgiving-y posts, isn't it? :) We have sooo much...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails