Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I'm thankful for...


1.) Getting an amazing schedule worked out for next semester! I wish I could register already... but I'm super happy about how it looks. :D

2.) Compliments. Multiple people were randomly nice today... amazing how far that goes towards brightening your day! :)

3.) I actually got my homework grading done in 3 hours like I'm supposed to! I think I finally figured out how to do it... I was giving far, far too much feedback before. :P I'm not getting paid to give detailed instructions on how to work the problem the next time... Just see if it's right or wrong & slap a grade on it. LOL  

4.) Friends. Who make my life so much incredibly better. :)

5.) More randomness from Twitter. ;)

“I am so clever that ofttimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” ― Oscar Wilde

I bet the sparrow looks at the parrot and thinks, "Yes, you can talk, but LISTEN TO YOURSELF!"

When I get bored I like to drive downtown and get a parking spot, then sit in my car and count the number of people who ask me if I’m leaving.
 
6.) Tomorrow is Wednesday!!! :D And maybe I should wait for tomorrow to be thankful for that, but I've been happy about it all day. lol God has been sooo good to me this semester... and it's getting so close to done! :D *cheers* ;)
go check them out! :)

 
7.) This.  -->
Their artwork is incredible... as in epic. :)
 



2 thoughts shared:

Jessica said...

Oh, I am in love with their artwork too it's soooo beautiful, and I am most grateful for a wonderful friend!

Katherine Sophia said...

:) Isn't it gorgeous, Jessica? And I hope you're having a lovely evening! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails