Thursday, August 4, 2011

I've come to realize...

I've seen this in a few places now, and for some strange reason wanted to do it myself... it felt like a shorter tag, which is rather weird, but anyway. :D



1. I've come to realize that my hair:
has a life of its own and I really need to get used to that. :)

2. I've come to realize that when I talk:
I need to sound like I know what I'm talking about - 'cause I usually do, no matter how often I second-guess myself.

3. I've come to realize that if I make a mistake:
It's not like somebody died (well, yet, anyway. :P), and it's something that everybody does. *choke* I need to quit being such a perfectionist...

4. I've come to realize that all I really need:
is God. I want many things - but He is All that defines life. Without Him, life would cease to exhist.

5. I've come to realize that I've lost:
things I never knew I could have... but living without them has made me who I am.

6. I've come to realize that I hate:
that which destroys love.

7. I've come to realize that money:
is something I somehow never seem to have. At all. Maybe I should get a job?

8. I've come to realize that when I get old:
I want to know that I have followed the call of my Lord.

9. I've come to realize that I'll always be:
a lover of stories.

10. I've come to realize that I have a crush on:
multiple incredible fictional characters... *blush* They're all literary crushes... lol

11. I've come to realize that the last time I cried:
I very quickly forgot when that was.

12. I've come to realize that my cell phone:
is very nearly the cheapest piece of plastic in the universe. It's emergency use only.

13. I've come to realize that when I wake up in the morning:
I want to jump up and down for joy when I don't have school that day. :D

14. I've come to realize that before I go to sleep at night I:
am usually too tired to see straight.

15. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about:
the o-chem  quiz I have tomorrow morning...
 
16. I've come to realize that my life:
is not my own, bought with a price, and the circumstances in it are part of a master plan that is good.

17. I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook:
I will finally be able to keep track of my brother's lives... they are on FB more than they talk, lol. And when that happens, the world will probably be close to ending - every time I think I will get an account something happens to change my mind. :P

18. I've come to realize that today I will:
study o-chem, of course.

19. I've come to realize that tonight I will:
hopefully get a good night's sleep... otherwise my quiz has the distinct possibility of going horribly. :P
 
20. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will:
take an o-chem quiz, of course! Haven't you been listening? :D

21. I've come to realize that I really want to:
not miss what what I was born to do.

22. I've come to realize that I really dislike:
not being able to understand someone.

23. I've come to realize that relationships are:
vital to life? not having them... is not living.

24. I've come to realize love:
is the most important thing in all creation - without it, there is nothing good or beautiful.

25. I've come to realize my best guy friend(s):
are 3 blokes called brothers - who are so incredibly different from each other it blows me away. I'm not sure they could all three get more different... :)

26. I've come to realize my best girl friend(s):
are absolutely indispensable. And I mean that for real.

27. I've come to realize food:
is probably the most incredibly irritating thing that is necessary to life. Even more than little brothers. JK! But thinking of how much of life goes into FOOD makes me annoyed. It's as bad as sleeping...

28: I've come to realize that this summer:
is almost done! Ahhhh!

29. I've come to realize heartbreaks:
absolutely the most horrible and painful things on earth, no matter what (or who) causes them. And watching them hurts me worst.

30. I've come to realize that my parents:
are the reason I am the person I am - an' I love 'em. :)

31. I've come to realize that my sister(s)/brother(s):
are pretty awesome, in general. :)

32. I've come to realize that crying:
comes easily to me when I am hurt (not necessarily as in "ow" hurt... though I'm not saying I'm not a wimp, lol).

33. I've come to realize that death:
is something gone wrong with the universe... something every cell in our body fights and something our spirit rebels against... and something my Savior experienced so that my death would not have to be eternal.

34. I've come to realize that if I'm sick:
I am of absolutely no use whatsoever. I hate and despise it horribly. :P

35. I've come to realize when I'm bored:
an exceeding rare phenomenon has occurred, one which is worthy of note.

36. I've come to realize that my sibling(s):
didn't I already say something about them? :) Okay, they... can be incredible. Incredibly smart, incredibly dumb, incredibly awesome, incredibly mean... same as everybody else, only magnified like 10 times more because we share the same blood and often the same house. 

37. I've come to realize that work:
can be irritating or it can be fun. You just have to find something that others call work that you can't help but do. It also - ahem - brings in money, generally. :P

38. I've come to realize that family:
what makes you who you are. Without them, you are baseless, groundless.

39. I've come to realize when I go shopping:
I never have money to spend on myself... and I hate making other people spend money on me. It's a generally unpleasant experience - unless I manage to find something I really like that's really cheap. :) I really should get a job...

40. I've come to realize that my car:
is currently MIA... only I'm not sure it ever was in action.

41. I've come to realize my boyfriend/girlfriend:
ahh... he must be driving my car.

42. I've come to realize that God:
is more amazing than I will ever understand... yet He delights to love me, knowing better than I ever will how unworthy of that love I am.

43. I've come to realize I let out my emotions by:
writing them into something, generally...

44. I've come to realize I wish I would've:
um... standard finishing of that sentence is "gone to bed earlier!!!" lol

45. I've come to realize that high school:
was a whole lot different than college...

46. I've come to realize that music:
is immensely powerful and extraordinarily beautiful.

47. I've come to realize that time:
is in horribly short supply lately... every minute has like half of it missing...

48. I've come to realize that books:
are like air - I need 'em to stay alive.

49. I've come to realize that nature:
is full of the glory of God.

50. I've come to realize that sunsets:
make me happy.

51. I've come to realize that secrets:
... can confuse me. I firmly believe that THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE. Not knowing the truth about something is destruction waiting to happen. I don't like secrets, though sometimes I have them. And secrets that are not yours are generally not things you should make known... but hidden things beg to be disclosed - and someday they will be.

52. I've come to realize that hugs:
can be awkward or nice... my love language is not touch, so I think I find them awkward more often than nice... which is not to say that there are not times when I really like them. :)

53. I've come to learn that smiles:
can change lives - for real.

54. I've come to realize that laughter:
is my favorite alternative to tears.

55.I've come to realize that tears:
despite laughter, are still sometimes necessary. They can make you feel really stupid - or a whole lot better about life.

56. I've come to realize that faith:
without works is dead...  and it goes with hope and love. You cannot have those without it.

57. I've come to realize that trust:
is something I do not give easily... yet I give it all too implicitly.

58. I've come to realize that hot cocoa:
is good? But I think I've always known that... *giggle*

59. I've come to realize that political parties:
generally irritate me horribly. Politics in general irritates me... though I find history fascinating. And what makes history? :P

60. I've come to realize that life:
is good, when Christ is that life.

4 thoughts shared:

Squeaks said...

Awesome :D I especially liked your answer to number 6. I've come to realize that I hate:
that which destroys love. So true!

God bless & have a great day!!

Squeaks.

Katherine Sophia said...

:D This is a fun one, isn't it? And thanks, you too!

Jessica said...

I love all of your answers!

Katherine Sophia said...

:) Thanks for bringing it to my attention... I loved yours too. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails