Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Final Part of the Fascinating Interview With Our Previous WWWWWH Winner... Part VI



51) Do you believe there is a way to Be angry and sin not?
Yes. I believe that being angry at sin and injustice is not sin, but rather is very scriptural. However, when our anger changes to a person instead of a situation, then it becomes sinful.


52) How would you describe yourself in three words?
Absent-minded, romantic hippie.
lol much better than I usually do with that question – I like how totally descriptive it is!


53) Which of the 5 senses could you most easily live without?
Ooooooohhhhhh (big sigh) … awful question … probably my sense of taste. It would make eating really dull and boring, but the other senses all affect my interpersonal relationships, and it would be more difficult to really enjoy meeting and being with people without one of my other senses.
haha, sorry… nice reasoning, though. :)

54) How many rooms would there be in your dream house?
Probably about 13 or so – a living room, a family room, a big ol’ kitchen, a dining room, three bathrooms (assuming this was for my current somewhat large family), five bedrooms, and a rec room.


55) Suppose someone invented a machine that enabled you to change one thing about yourself. Would you use it; if so, to change what?
Errr … uhh … wow, that’s hard to decide. I think I would change the way I look, maybe give myself a more graceful nose or slimmer arms. But my personality needs a lot of help, too. :-{
:P It would be so hard to decide...  I wonder how much a machine like that would sell for…  :)

56) Imagine you are in a life-threatening situation and you need someone to come rescue you – who would you most want to come?
Oh, sorry – that’s a secret. ;-)
Aww, bummer. :D

57) If you were unjustly sentenced to death, would you take life in prison instead or not?
It depends. On the one hand, there would be the potential of an important, though very difficult, mission field there; but on the other hand, it would be really awful to be in prison the rest of my life. I might say no, I would just want to be executed and get it over with … but like I said, it would depend.

58) If one person in your family had to die, and you were told to choose who, would you be able to choose?
Yes – I would choose myself, not anyone else.

59) What is the best advise you’ve ever been given?
The first thing that comes to mind is something my mother told me a lot when I was in my preteens and teens – she said that, when I started meeting boys, I should be careful of the ones who only talked about themselves and their own plans, and never showed any interest in my plans or dreams. This advice has actually served me well on a couple of occasions as I met new people and tried to evaluate whether I wanted to get to know them better.
Mmm... anybody interested only in themselves probably won't make any kind of a good friend. And it's a good reminder to be other-focused! Thanks for sharing that.
60) If you could ask God one question and get a clear answer immediately, what would you ask Him?
“What do you want me to do with my life – what is your purpose for me?”
Well... that's it!
Thanks for the interview, Vicki, and I hope the rest of you enjoyed it! 
:D
 

0 thoughts shared:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails