Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Fascinating Interview With Our Previous WWWWWH Winner... Part V


41) What do you think of superheroes?
I think they can be a lot of fun! Some people take them too far (I’ve done a little reading about the “Marvel Comics Universe” in the past, and that’s kind of creepy), but the characters and their stories can be kind of fun to daydream about.


42) If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
A super-strong immune system than was impervious to all diseases!
I would sooo take that I hate being sick. :)


43) Who are your heroes/heroines? What is it about them that drew you to them?
My heroes/heroines are Amy Carmichael, Gladys Aylward, George Müller, Hudson Taylor, and Jim Elliott and the other Ecuador martyrs. All of these great Christians had faith that I would die for, faith that led them to go way beyond their comfort level and touch the lives of thousands of people. Also, each of these Christians left a powerful legacy that has inspired millions of people to higher ground and deeper fellowship with God. If I can become one-quarter the kind of Christian that each of these men and women were, I will be very happy!
Amy Carmichael is one of my biggest heroines both as a Christian Missionary, someone who rescued children, and as a writer. Shes amazing. And when I was younger I always wanted to have an orphanage like Mullers. :)

44) What is your biggest weakness?
Laziness. :-{ I am just about the laziest person in the world. I avoid work and I avoid exerting myself whenever possible – sometimes I even pass up things I would enjoy, just because they are too much work. I hate that in myself.
*winceoww I actually do that too. Its absolutely horrible. :P  A good reminder to keep working on that

45) What is your greatest strength?
Probably what they call “emotional I.Q.” – I am usually very much in tune with my own feelings, and I am good at perceiving and understanding other people’s feelings.


46) If you could trade places with any other person for a month, famous or nonfamous, living or dead, real or fictional, with whom would it be? And what month would you choose?
Errrr … Wow. I ought to pick someone worthwhile, but really, the only person I can think of whom I would really want to change places with for a month would be Lizzy Bennett. *blushing* And it would be the month when she was in Derbyshire with her aunt and uncle, and visited at Pemberley and met Georgiana and all that. That’s my favorite part of the book.
lol really, that would probably be a good choice. Especially for a month. There are a lot of books I really enjoy, but if I had to stay there for a month, Id probably be dead before my time was up. :)


47) If a movie was made about your life, what actor would you want to be you (living or already dead)?
I think a good choice would be June Allyson. She was about the same size as me; of course she was much thinner and much prettier, but still fairly “ordinary”-looking, so I think she would be a good choice.

48) If you wrote an autobiography, what would you title it?
Hmm … something that describes how I’m always looking toward tomorrow and the horizon … “Just Around the Riverbend”? “Beyond the Horizon”? “Stories of a Discontented American Visionary”? :-D
lol love that last one. :D

49) If someone gave you $1000  how would you use it?
I would give $500 to my parents, and keep $500 for college expenses. :-P Unexciting, but practical.
Very good. :)

50) What are you most passionate about?
I guess I would have to describe it with the great sweeping word “art.”
:) I like it :)




Check back tomorrow to read the last section of the interview which covers everything from being angry and not sinning to life imprisonment!

0 thoughts shared:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails