Monday, June 13, 2011

Fascinating Interview With Our Previous WWWWWH Winner... Part IV



31) Do you have a life verse?
I have several – Isaiah 41:13, Proverbs 3:5-6, Isaiah 40:31, and 2 Corinthians 12:10.

32) What do you think is your most important role in your family right now, daughter, big sister, little sister, granddaughter, niece, aunt, whatever, etc.?
I think both as a daughter and as a big sister, both very important. I’m at a point where I can help my parents by taking more responsibility, not only for myself, but also for helping take care of the little ones.
It’s a weird feeling when you realize you’re not really just ‘one of the kids’ anymore... :)





33) What is your biggest dream?
My biggest dream is to be involved in some kind of a full-time ministry someday, after I finish nursing school. I’m not sure what form that will take yet; I know I want to take a medical missions trip one of these summers, as classes allow. That’s something I’ve always wanted to do.
I want to go on a medical missions trip too! I hope we both can… :)





 34) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
The British Isles! All four countries (five, counting the two Irelands), for about three weeks each. J


That sounds soo fun… you could probably get a huge group of bloggers to come with you. :D





35) What do you think is the most important thing to concentrate on in college?
Well, I started immediately to put down “academics.” You are in college to get an education, and that is the most important thing. However, as I think about it, I think the relationships that you forge in college are important, too. College is a chance to interact with people of all different backgrounds and learn about their culture, their upbringing, their socioeconomic circumstances, etc., and by interacting with them you can learn a lot about life and about the world. Additionally, friendships between Christians at college can turn out to be some of the most important lifelong friendships, because they are formed at such a crucial time of life.





36) If you had 7 months to live, what would you with the time?
I would drop out of school and volunteer/work at a Christian ministry, probably one that helped children, for as long as I was able. I would also seek out any acquaintances I had whom I knew were not Christians, and try to talk to them about the Gospel one more time.
I like that answer…





37) How about 7 years?
I would try to finish my nursing degree as fast as I could, and work for a mission or a ministry. If I could make any money to leave for my family, I would do that.

38) 7 days?
I would write letters or emails to everyone I know, telling them all the most important things I wanted to tell them, especially those who weren’t Christians.

39) 7 minutes?
I would gather my family all around me and hug them for the whole seven minutes! (I would probably also call my unsaved relatives for a minute or two.)
Actually I like all of these answers! It’s interesting to see and I like how you would prioritize!  





 40) Do you have a favorite quote?
“He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose.” – Jim Elliot 
 Jim Elliot really was amazing... and so is that quote.




Check back tomorrow for Part V - from superpowers to autobiographies! :) It's lots of fun!  

0 thoughts shared:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails