Friday, March 5, 2010

Well, after sending in my applications to colleges, I decided I was going to take a lesson from Abraham's servant. If the college accepted me and gave me a scholarship (Here is water for you and I'll water your camels too), I would know God wanted me to go there.
So far, my first choice college has promised me $13,000!
The other college I applied to never even got back to me.
I absolutely love knowing that Someone is orchestrating my life. It's awesome.
:D :D :D

2 thoughts shared:

Jessica said...

Wow I would say that is a certain sign of God's almighty provision.

Can do mom said...

I'm happy to hear such wonderful news! Yes, God has His hand upon us in all that we do. Keep working toward your goal, He is with you.

Pretty background music, btw!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails