Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Life is Good.

Everyone has seen those shirts, cups, hats, etc, with the words Life Is Good on them, right?


I used to say, no, life stinks, God is Good. Bad things happen, stuff goes wrong, our lives all have problems.


But then I realized...


Christ, who is our life.
The LORD is the strength of my life.
That thou mayest love the LORD thy God, and that thou mayest obey His voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto Him: for He is thy life.
And this is life eternal, that they might know Thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom Thou hast sent.
He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.


The Word Made Flesh is Life Manifest. He said, "I am the Life... I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."

When HE is our life, those other things don't matter.


Know what?


4 thoughts shared:

Can do mom said...

Amen, Sister! :)

Merriette said...

Good point, I never thought of that before.

Rachel said...

Life is such a blessing, and blessings are deff good!

Katherine Sophia said...

I totally agree, Rachel. And am realizing this post could sound like life itself is blah, which I didn't mean. :) Really, though, I guess that without Him, nothing is good. But with Him... I'm very thankful for the blessing of life!! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails