Tuesday, January 5, 2010


For nearly half a century, I have anxiously and critically studied the Bible and I still scarcely ever take it up that I do not find something new. Were you to ask me to recommend the most valuable book in the world, I should fix on the Bible as the most instructive both to the wise and the ignorant. Were you to ask me for one book affording the most rational and pleasing entertainment to the enquiring mind, I would still say the Bible. And should you ask again about the best philosophy, or the most interesting history, I would still urge you to look into your Bible. I would make it, in short, the alpha and omega of knowledge.
~ U.S. Congressman from New Jersey Elias Boudinot

2 thoughts shared:

Emii said...

Hey Katherine,
You have a pretty cool blog -- so I'm following. Looking forward to reading more posts! :D

Luv,Emii

♥Libby♥ said...

Hey Katherine,

Really awesome, awesome blog you have here :) I'm you're new follower by the way.

Loooove, the name of this blog too! Hope to come back and read more posts :)

Libby
P.s. Feel free to check out my blog (and follow if you want) at girlsofhope.blogspot.com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails