Sunday, January 31, 2010

The man who has God for his treasure has all things in One. ~ Tozer
You can't hurt me. [we] are joined by the bonds of love. And ... you cannot break it, not with a thousand swords.

God has ventured all in Jesus Christ to save us; now He wants us to venture our all in abandoned confidence in Him. ~ Chambers
We'll never survive.
Nonsense, you're only saying that because no one ever has.

Be assured, if you walk with Him and look to Him and expect help from Him, He will never fail you. ~ Mueller
Hear this now: I will always come for you.
But how can you be sure?
This is true love.

The thing that taxes almightiness is the very thing which we as disciples of Jesus ought to believe He will do. ~ Chambers
I told you I would always come for you. Why didn't you wait for me?
Well... you were dead.
Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while.

0 thoughts shared:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails