Friday, March 13, 2009

Witnessing... This totally fits everything else I'm learning!

People are crying,
Losing their minds.
People are dying,
Taking their lives.
Will anyone save them?
Will anyone help?
Will somebody listen,
Or am I all by myself?

Please reach out your hand,
Grab a hold of their life.
Open their eyes,
To His Wonderful light.
Let them know,
Of His undying love.
That this comes only,
From Heaven Above.

Please reach out your hand,
Grab a hold of their life.
Don’t let go,
Without a good fight.
Witness to them,
Show them the way.
Give them God’s love,
And give it today.

I sit here and tell you,
To go save a life. But what am I doing
To give that good fight?
I judge other souls,
Never checking my own.
Oh my Lord, I should have known.

~ Rachel Joy Scott

0 thoughts shared:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails