Friday, March 13, 2009

He Who Giveth Rain Upon The Earth~ Job 5:16 “I would seek unto God, and unto God would I commit my cause: Which doeth Great things and unsearchable; marvelous things without number: Who giveth rain upon the earth, and sendeth waters upon the fields: … to set up on high those that are low.” After reading this, I thought, “How does rain raise up the low? Ohhhh. Acts 14:7 says, “He left not Himself without witness; in that He did good, and gave us rain from heaven.” Deuteronomy 32:1-4 “My doctine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distill as the dew… Because I will publish the name of the Lord.”
He sent rain to be a witness of His greatness—my speech should “distill as the dew”, and my doctrine should “drop as the rain” as I publish the name of the Lord. Hosea 6:3 “Sow to yourselves in righteousness, reap in mercy; break up your fallow ground: for it is time to seek the Lord til He come and rain righteousness upon you.” Sow righteousness and reap mercy. Seek Him; He’ll give you righteousness. He’ll give you what you need to sow. The closer you get to Him the more you will sow righteousness, and the more that you sow righteousness, the closer you will get to Him. And the more the low will be lifted up.

0 thoughts shared:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails