Thursday, March 12, 2009

Going over the Names of God...

He Who Giveth Food to All Flesh~ Give us this day our daily bread… Psalm 136:25- “Who Giveth food to all flesh, for His mercy endureth forever.” Psalm 145:15-He gives us the provision we need, the earth, seasons, plants… Psalm 104:25-He gives meat in due season. 2 Corinthians 9:6-15-He gives the seeds, multiplies the growth, and increases the harvest. He gives food to all flesh-He is the Bread of Life! He is able to make grace abound to me, so that I, being sufficient in Him, may abound in good works, may bear everleasting fruit, and may cause people to give thanksgiving to God. They’ll glorify Him when I sow bountifully what God has given me. People are hungry for truth, and how much glory will go to God from me dropping a few seeds? A little, but how much more when I scatter it recklessly, knowing my God can supply all my needs? I don’t know the kind of ground the seed will fall on; my job is only to sow. God gives me the seed, multiplies my sowing, and increases the fruit I’m bearing! He’s the One who fed me, and He’s the One who will feed others.

0 thoughts shared:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails